ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it
Things to remember:
- It’s for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use.
- Tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive.
- Easy-to-understand recommendations tell you exactly what to adjust.
- Works with most air-sprung suspension forks and rear shocks, from many different manufacturers.
- Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes.
- Use it for every ride to unite bike, rider and terrain in changing conditions.
- No smartphone needed when you ride: ShockWiz stores the data for transfer later.
Features & Benefits:
- Automated tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound are displayed in the intuitive smartphone app.
- Shock tuning score — a snapshot of how
well your suspension is set up for you.
- Works for Cross-country, Trail, All Mountain or Downhill
- Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 batery lasts for months.
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP67 rating)
- Two alternative hoses (included) offer a
range of fitting options.
- Smartphone App is compatible with Apple and Android phones
- User can select pressure units (psi/bar/kPa)